By visiting this website
and / or by providing your information, you agree to be bound by the terms and
User/ customer information DecoDiaries collect:
Contact details such as customer name, email address, Decodiaries account password, phone number and shipping address
Transaction or banking details such as credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date and CVV or other information as required for internet banking or other payment instruments is not held by decodiaries.com but is held by our Payment Gateway partner (PayU money).
The website collects information related to user / customer’s previous orders and transactions including the product and pricing details, the date of purchase, transaction information, payment history etc. Information from optional online surveys on our or third party sites (posted by decodiaries.com) which may include demographic information (like gender, age, income) as well as product and service preferences of users.
The website collects personally identifiable information about user / customer only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey or any combination thereof. The Site may contain links to other Web sites. DecoDiaries is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which it does not own, manage or control. The Site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the Site.
Cookies: Cookies is a piece of data stored by a website within a browser which enable the browser to remember information specific to a given user such as clicking particular buttons, logging in, or having read certain pages on our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, and you can decide whether or not to accept it.
Your session log information on our site which includes your navigation within the site, source of traffic, IP address (from which we can approximately determine user location), browser type, browser language, operating system, date and time of request etc.
Third party sign in information shared on our website such as Facebook, Google sign in information.
Email communication by any user or customer directly with us such as product enquiry, order and transaction related information, disputes or complaints etc.
How does decodiaries.com utilize user / customer information?
DecoDiaries only collect user / customer information as required to conduct their business and to enable them to provide the best services to their users / customers. User / customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User and customer information will be sharable with DecoDiaries subsidiaries, affiliates and partners which are also involved in delivering the service to you as a customer in your buying process. DecoDiaries will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- DecoDiaries use some of the user and customer information defined above to understand customer behavior and thus offer better and more relevant experiences to you. They use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical and demographical profiles for their business and marketing activities.
- DecoDiaries use this information to inform you about offers and deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order and shipping status, as well as other promotional and informational content. They will provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- DecoDiaries use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser and OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- DecoDiaries will need to use user / customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; troubleshoot problems; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal or illegal activity; collect fees owed; enforce our terms and conditions; prevent abuse of their services; prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
Any queries regarding this statement should be directed to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DecoDiaries reserves right to change/ update this policy at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to the website. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to review any changes. Also this privacy statement does not apply to our business partners, affiliates or other third parties. Please review the privacy statements of the other parties with whom you may interact
Any complaints or concerns with respect to the website or our services should be directed to:
Name: Neha Rathore